Ideal for prototyping or the foundation of a low to medium volume IoT product. The IoT Node reduces your development time and effort by including the core functionality and expansion capability to meet a wide range of IoT product needs.
- A stackable header enables the easy addition of features and functionality to meet your particular requirement.
- Any microcontroller or communication module can be used, providing flexibility and preventing obsolescence.
- You are free to use the communication type of your choice be it cellular, Wi-Fi, LoRaWAN or anything else.
- The IoT Node is not tied to any particular cloud service. You are free to choose any cloud provider.
- With mains, battery, or solar power options the IoT Node meets the power needs of most IoT applications.
- A real-time clock makes time scheduling and logging functionality possible by keeping track of time when the internet fails. You also have the option to use the real-time clock to control the power, enabling low power applications with almost any communications module.
- A micro SD socket is included for applications like data logging and persistent FRAM memory is included for high reliability applications that read and write often to memory.
- For high reliability applications, a watchdog timer provides the capability to hardware reset in the event of software failure.
- The IoT Node is published under an open hardware license so you are free to use and modify the design for personal or commercial purposes.
- Assembled IoT Node PCB
See the Sentient Things documentation for details.